[ZendTo] 4.99-6 : LDAP admin accounts and accents in organization name

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 16 09:51:00 GMT 2018

Denis,

Try just putting your admin usernames into the preferences.php setting
     'authAdmins'
That certainly should work.

Thanks for the report about the organisation name, I will take a look.
It sounds like the international characters may be getting squashed
before the org name is stored.

On 16/01/2018 09:09, carré, denis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Many thanks for the work made so far. I installed yesterday latest
> beta (4.99-6) and almost everything seems quite good (I’m currently
> using a goold old 4.11 version, as I made a lot of translation work
> that I couldn’t easily reproduce when upgrading). I made a few changes
> in the french translation, but that’s a question of personnal taste.
>
> From what I tried so far, the only problem with french accents I
> noticed are with the organisation name : The accent in the
> organization name disappears in the dropoff summary and in the emails
> (I can send screenshot by private message if needed)
>
> The other problem I have is regarding LDAP admin accounts. I use the
> same LDAP config than I was previously using with 4.11 version, it
> works good (authentication against AD is working), but ADMIN ldap
> accounts don’t seem to be recognized any more (seen as standard users).
>
> Regards,
>
> Denis

'Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you
  to keep your mouth shut.' - Ernest Hemingway