[ZendTo] New beta release without email bugs!

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 12 16:13:17 GMT 2018

I've just released a new beta 4.99-6 in which I have hopefully fixed all
the remaining issues with email messages not being correctly encoded and
hence screwing up international characters.

See
     zend.to/beta.php
     zend.to/changelog.php
for the latest info.

I've upgraded the PHPMailer to the very latest versions. If you have PHP
5.5 or later, it will use PHPMailer 6 which is the current release. If
not, it will use PHPMailer 5, but the very last release of it.

That change, combined with some extra insistence of encoding and
charsets on my part, seems to have cracked it. Both CentOS 6 and Debian
9 are now happily sending all mail in French with all accents intact.

I've also updated to the very latest translations that I have.

Please can you try it out and let me know whether it is good, bad or
ugly? (or anywhere in between.)
I need to know if you try it and find it all works okay, just as much as
I need bug reports.

Thanks!

'People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you
  repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe
  it.' - Walter Langer