[ZendTo] 5.02 Upgrade Issues

Karl Bundy karl.bundy at aldentorch.com
Mon Feb 26 16:59:20 GMT 2018

I am trying to do an upgrade from 4.28 to 5.02, and I am running in to a bunch of issues. I am using yum to do the update, and I have both done the preferences.php and zendto.conf config files by hand as well as using the upgrade scripts.  I have done several 4.x upgrades before without any issues, so I am not clear what the cause of the issues are.  Here are some of the problems that I have:

-          Error messages in HTTPd log that /opt/zendto/www/js/jquery.dataTables.datesort.js and /opt/zendto/www/js/jquery-1.7.2.min.js do not exist

-          When adding a new drop-off, after I add the recipient and add the file, when I click on the Drop-off Files button, it goes to a blank white box with the tabs (home, inbox, outbox, logout) on top.  No email is generated, and the drop-off is not created.

-          When I got to the outbox, list files are listed, but there are no links to download the files

-          None of the FontAwsome fonts are showing up (just a place-holder character)

Any suggestions of what the source of the issues are would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

---Karl