[ZendTo] Email not send to recipient on transfer, but is on "Resend message"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Feb 12 14:04:22 GMT 2018

Neil,

When upgrading, please use the "upgrade_preferences_php" and
"upgrade_zendto_conf" commands in /opt/zendto/bin to avoid problems like
this.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 09/02/2018 9:19 pm, Neil Brown wrote:

>> On 9 Feb 2018, at 21:13, Neil Brown <neil at neilzone.co.uk
>> <mailto:neil at neilzone.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>> When I drop off a file, the user gets no email notification. … It was
>> working correctly before I did the upgrade, so it is possible I have
>> messed something up in a config file during the upgrade?
>
> To respond to myself, in case it helps anyone else, yes, it was the
> config file: I had messed up the merge of the template preferences.ph
> <http://preferences.ph>p with my old one, and so had not brought
> across the new value of
>
> allowEmailRecipients' => TRUE
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil

> Neil Brown
>
> e:neil at neilzone.co.uk <mailto:neil at neilzone.co.uk>
> w:https://neilzone.co.uk <http://neilzone.co.uk>
> sip:neil at neilzone.co.uk <mailto:neil at sip.neilzone.co.uk>

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011