[ZendTo] SAML/Shibboleth for authentication?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Dec 23 15:37:15 GMT 2018

SAML is on my feature request list.

I think someone found a relatively straightforward way of implementing
it in PHP (I've looked at SimpleSAML and that looks pretty hairy!). Just
got to find it...

On 05/11/2018 2:07 pm, Brian Novogradac via ZendTo wrote:

> This was brought up in the past, but am just checking to see if anyone
> has successfully integrated SAML/Shibboleth SSO authentication in any
> of the current versions.
>

> Thanks
>

> Brian

'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
  which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead