[ZendTo] Help an Idiot Install SSL Certificate

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Wed Dec 19 21:39:29 GMT 2018

I used to use Ubuntu...don't anymore, but here is some info from my notes.  This was either 12 or 14, but it may help if 18 hasn't changed much.

login and then do "sudo su -"
use the openssl  command to create your CSR
upload the CSR to your cert reseller
download the CRT files from your reseller
move them to /etc/ssl/certs (verify this location with the current installer)
restart apache

If you need more than this, please state where you are running into issues.

Ken

>>> "Brumm, Robert via ZendTo" <zendto at zend.to> 12/19/2018 3:35 PM >>>
Ubuntu 18.10 and whatever the Zendto installer installs. Apache, right?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.