[ZendTo] Help an Idiot Install SSL Certificate

Brumm, Robert rbrumm at kleentest.com
Wed Dec 19 20:12:52 GMT 2018

I'll admit I'm a novice when it comes to Linux, but trying to get my
newly purchased SSL certificate installed and configured for my Zendto
server is making me feel like a complete moron. This can't be that
difficult! I've read every instruction I could find from my cert
reseller, searched Youtube and Google, but I just can't find a how-to
dumbed down enough for me to follow. Help! Where can I find "SSL
Certificates for Dummies. I mean, REAL Dummies."

Robert

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.