[ZendTo] Error to uploading files v5

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Dec 17 14:31:45 GMT 2018

Glenn,

So presumably you had modified zendto.conf "ServiceEmailLogoFile"
setting to point to a different filename, but not provided that file?

On 17/12/2018 14:19, Glenn Noel wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I believe I'm all fixed now.  After viewing the logs in
> /var/log/apache2 as Jules recommended I found that my company logo was
> missing from /opt/zendto/www/images/email.  Once I copied my logo
> there and restarted Apache, it started to work.
>
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> Glenn
>
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 7:03 AM Jules Field via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to
> <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     And please check your /var/log/apache2 logs to see if anything is
>     getting logged in any error log in there.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Jules.
>
>     On 15/12/2018 00:38, Scott Silva via ZendTo wrote:
>>
>>     Maybe you could run a tail on the /var/zendto/zentto.log while
>>     trying an upload and see what complains?
>>
>>     Also turn on PHP debugging and see if the error is there…

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium