[ZendTo] Error to uploading files v5

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Dec 17 12:03:28 GMT 2018

And please check your /var/log/apache2 logs to see if anything is
getting logged in any error log in there.

On 15/12/2018 00:38, Scott Silva via ZendTo wrote:

> Maybe you could run a tail on the /var/zendto/zentto.log while trying
> an upload and see what complains?
>
> Also turn on PHP debugging and see if the error is there…

The current UK shipping forecast:
Plymouth, Biscay: Southerly 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9 later
except in southeast Biscay. Rough or very rough, occasionally high later
except in southeast Biscay. Rain later. Good, occasionally poor later.