[ZendTo] Error to uploading files v5

Glenn Noel glenn.noel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:58:14 GMT 2018

Hello Jules,

I am having the same issue with a new Zend install on Ubuntu Server 18.04
LTS.  I have tried uploading a 2GB file and the progress indicator climbs
to %100 and then fails with the same error that Ricardo is receiving
"Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files! Note that you cannot drop-off
directories, only files."  During the upload I say a file in
/var/zendto/incoming.  It immediately vanished upon the error.

Your assistance is always appreciated.

Thx,

Glenn