[ZendTo] Error after upgrading

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Dec 7 15:15:08 GMT 2018

Ricardo,

You also need PHP 7.2 (at least 7.0) and the PHP module for libsodium.

The Installer knows all the best repos to get all of that from,
depending on what exact version of Linux you are running. It's not easy
to explain in words, but the Installer is all written in bash and the
bit concerning sodium is in stage 2 (the 2-php.sh scripts you'll find
inside the Installer). So if you can read bash reasonably well, you
could see what it is planning on doing.

Depending on your version of Linux, it might need to totally rip out PHP
and start again, which will also remove all installed PHP apps
(including your copy of ZendTo).

I would strongly consider building a new VM with a minimal install of
your latest favourite Linux on it, then just use the ZendTo Installer as
it is almost entirely automatic. 5 is enormously easier+faster to get
working than 4 was.

Hope that helps,
Jules.

On 07/12/2018 12:25, RICARDO ARAÚJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY via ZendTo wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I did the upgrade from Version 4.28 to 5.X following the procedure in
> website but I’m facing an error as below:
>
> Installation Error
>

> You need the libsodium support in PHP. Please download and run the
> ZendTo installer from http://zend.to/ and it will upgrade your system
> to the PHP setup required.
>

> I have libsodium installed.
>
> Could you help me with this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> http://www.modal.com.br/emailmkt/marca-assinatura.jpg
> <https://modal.com.br/html/index.php>
>

> *RICARDO ARAUJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY*
>

> Tels. 55 21 3223 7944 | 7700
> Cel.  55 21 99477 6779
> Fax   55 21 3223 7738
>

> 	A impressão consciente gera economia e responsabilidade com o meio
> ambiente
>
> Atenção:Esta comunicação deve ser lida apenas pelo seu destinatário e
> não pode ser retransmitida sem autorização formal. Se esta mensagem
> tiver sido recebida indevidamente, por favor destrua-a e retire-a de
> seu computador.
> Qualquer reprodução, disseminação, alteração, distribuição e/ou
> publicação deste e-mail é estritamente proibida.
> Notice of Confidentiality:This document should only be read by those
> persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon
> by any person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
> If you have received this e-mail message in error, please destroy it
> and delete it from your computer.
> modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message
> is strictly prohibited.

'We face neither East nor West: we face forward.' - Kwame Nkrumah