[ZendTo] Disable language list

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Dec 7 10:20:57 GMT 2018

Good point. I should probably document this. Setting it to an empty
array should achieve the same thing.

I'll add it to the list of things to do once term has finished.

On 07/12/2018 07:20, Chris Venter via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi Viktor
>
> In preferences.php try setting the 'language'  => to your preferred
> language and comment out the list  'languageList' => altogether.
> //'languageList' =>
>
> I tested it on a dev. site and it removed the language option from the
> web page.
>
> Cheers
> Chris
>
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 07:31, Viktor Steinmann via ZendTo
> <zendto at zend.to <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     Good morning
>
>     Is there a way to disable the list of languages in the GUI? I
>     don't want
>     my users to be able to chose. I already removed all but one language
>     from the array in preferences.php, but the one remaining language
>     still
>     shows...
>
>     Kind regards,
>
>     Viktor

'The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made
  out of atoms which it can use for something else.' - Eliezer Yudkowsky