[ZendTo] Login session problem (Users get logged off as soon as they click on any link)

Michael Keller mkeller at psi.de
Fri Aug 31 08:53:12 BST 2018

Good Morning,

I am new to Zend.To and to this list.
A few days ago I installed zendto 5.11-6 on a fresh Debian 9 system without any problem.
But after successful login I got the same errors as Thilo describes here.
So I checked all the php.ini files for correct timezone and also set the cookieTTL value to 20 hours as suggested by Jules.

But it didn't work. If I could some further checks to solve this problem let me know.
Thank you for your help

Best regards

Michael