[ZendTo] Login session problem (Users get logged off as soon as they click on any link)

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Aug 30 09:55:12 BST 2018

Thilo,

Check the log file in /var/zendto/zendto.log as well, to see if there is
anything interesting there.

On 30/08/2018 09:30, Thilo Schweizer via ZendTo wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> yesterday I ran an upgrade from v4.12 to v5.11-6 using the installer
> script on an Ubuntu VM (ESX-Server). After some troubles with Ubuntu
> 12.04 I ran an in place upgrade to 14.04 and finally got it to work.
> But now the users doesn‘t stay logged in at all, as soon as the site
> gets refreshed or any button/link is clicked you get logged off. So I
> decided to do a completely fresh install, including the os (I switched
> to OpenSuSE Leap 15.0). Everything worked flawless, no problems with
> the installer script anymore. At the end I used the scripts to adopt
> my config files and „tada“, exactly the same issue. I checked the
> timezone (system + php.ini – Europe/Berlin), I tried it with http
> instead of https, I even tried it with the original config files and a
> local test user – same problem!
>
> What did I miss?
>
> It’s kinda urgent, my colleagues are using zendto very frequently and
> in this state they aren’t able to send any files at all.
>
> Thank you!
>

> Best regards
>
> Thilo

'Ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an
  understanding of the underlying order of the world: why it is as
  it is, and why it exists at all. But even if we do find a complete
  theory of everything, it is just a set of rules and equations. What
  is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe
  for them to describe?' - Stephen Hawking