[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: 5.03-1 released
Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 1 15:25:25 BST 2018
As a present for Easter, I have just released ZendTo version 5.03-1.
The only new feature is that the lifetime of a "request a drop-off"
code/link is now seen by users, with the lifetime (set by 'requestTTL'
in preferences.php) displayed as an approximate time.
Otherwise, it's various bug-fixes that have been reported over the past
couple of months.
Download as usual from
Here is the Change log:
- The lifetime of a request code is now shown in the user interface and
included in emails. The length of time displayed is a slight
of the exact request code lifetime, to make it easier to read.
- Fixed minor translation bug in show_dropoff page (wasn't translating
- Tiny change to Facebox setup code to work better with load balancers /
reverse proxies. Thanks to John Thurston for this.
- "Request for a drop-off" email now has Subject: line tag.
Thanks to Stanislav Telipský for this.
- On the "Unlock Users" page, both "Unlocked ..." and "Unknown user" are
- Fixed security bug to do with insufficient checking of MIME type strings.
- Reinstated and improved text on About page explaining how to drop-off
many files at once.
And if anyone is feeling generous this Easter, I have added some stuff
to my Amazon wishlist at
Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
More information about the ZendTo