[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: 5.03-1 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 1 15:25:25 BST 2018

Folks,

As a present for Easter, I have just released ZendTo version 5.03-1.

The only new feature is that the lifetime of a "request a drop-off"
code/link is now seen by users, with the lifetime (set by 'requestTTL'
in preferences.php) displayed as an approximate time.

Otherwise, it's various bug-fixes that have been reported over the past
couple of months.

Download as usual from
     http://zend.to/downloads.php

Here is the Change log:

- The lifetime of a request code is now shown in the user interface and
   included in emails. The length of time displayed is a slight
approximation
   of the exact request code lifetime, to make it easier to read.
- Fixed minor translation bug in show_dropoff page (wasn't translating
"files".
- Tiny change to Facebox setup code to work better with load balancers /
   reverse proxies. Thanks to John Thurston for this.
- "Request for a drop-off" email now has Subject: line tag.
   Thanks to Stanislav Telipský for this.
- On the "Unlock Users" page, both "Unlocked ..." and "Unknown user" are
   now translated.
- Fixed security bug to do with insufficient checking of MIME type strings.
- Reinstated and improved text on About page explaining how to drop-off
   many files at once.

And if anyone is feeling generous this Easter, I have added some stuff
to my Amazon wishlist at
     http://amzn.eu/girz6b7

Thanks!

'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
  doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll