[ZendTo] Fwd: Css error maybe?

Maarten Andriessen mandriessen at uei.com
Thu Sep 28 22:12:04 BST 2017

Sean,

I encountered the same. Not knowing enough about css scripting and such, I figured out it could be fixed by significantly shortening the name used for the user name variable. In your case, its “CNA National Username”. In the case of my company (UEI), I had “UEI Username” in that field, and it was still too long…. But I found it was fixed when I shortened it even further to “UEI User” – I am guessing the code doesn’t allow it to be longer than the letters in “Username”, so that’s 8….

It’s probably fixable in the code, but I am not a webcoder. So I compromised and decided that “UEI User” is fine. ;)

Sincerely,

Maarten