[ZendTo] Using ZendTo as a secure relay like Zix

Sallee, Jake Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Thu Nov 9 16:21:40 GMT 2017

All:

I have been using ZendTo in production for a few years now and I must say it is a fantastic service!

A new use case has recently come to my attention and I was wondering if ZendTo has the ability or could be extended to accomplish the task.

My question is this:  Is it possible to somehow relay email through the ZendTo box in an automated fashion?

My ideal scenario would be a user has the ability to send an email which gets routed through the ZendTo instance and held while a drop off email would be sent to the original recipient just like a normal drop off would function.

When the user clicked on the claim link they would download the original email as a text / html / eml file and any attachments in the original email.

It would be amazing if this could be achieved!

Thought / comments / feedback?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer