[ZendTo] Release candidate: 4.27-6 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 19 15:24:51 BST 2017

Peter,

Blimey, that's a bit flash! :-)

I notice they don't do rounded corners at all. :)

I've seen someone who has customised the HTML emails with a nice big
simple "Download" button in it.
I've always been wary of that as then the users are far less sure it's a
real one as they cannot see obviously where the link is possibly going
to take them. (I do understand that of course the link text they see is
unrelated to the actual URL, don't worry)

I would be interested in people's thoughts of what they would like the
HTML emails to look like.

What needs adding, removing, changing, redesigning?
I wanted to keep to the same design scheme as the website as far as
possible, so they are immediately recognisable.

Many thanks!
Jules.