[ZendTo] ZendTo System Statistics Question

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:17:49 BST 2017

The RRD scripts are pulling info from the database.  Depending on
which database type you're using (SQLite, MySQL, etc.) and how you
intend on displaying this information may dictate how easy it will be
to do.  If what you're doing can be done locally, SQLite or MySQL
scripting should be pretty easy.  If it's remote, MySQL may be
required (not sure about good ways to do full remote access to SQLite
without causing other issues).

For example, one of the SQL queries involved against a MySQL instance is:

SELECT * FROM dropoff ORDER BY created

The SQL query called by the same PHP function for SQLite3 is:

SELECT rowID,* FROM dropoff ORDER BY created

It might help to understand what you're intending on doing.