[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] Re: confirmation of downloads

Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) howard.m.kash.civ at mail.mil
Wed Mar 29 17:28:52 BST 2017

> I didn't see any point trying to do something like that, as that's what
> web servers are already very good at anyway.

A feature that we have implemented, which I imaging would be useful to others,
is to only allow unauthenticated (external) users to upload if they receive a
drop-off request.   Removing the Drop-off button for unauthenticated users is
easy.  Leaving the Drop-off button but only allowing the entry of a request
code (in case they needed to upload before receiving the email or didn't have
immediate access to email), was a bit more challenging.

Howard