[ZendTo] Recommended/supported PHP version?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Mar 22 09:47:59 GMT 2017

I've tested it on certainly 5.5, 5.6, 7.0. Ubuntu 7 comes with 7.0 and
it all works there. CentOS 5/6/7 come with various versions of 5.x and
it works there too.

On 21/03/2017 18:38, John Thurston wrote:
> I'd like to try the recently announced beta version. I know most of the
> world uses the nice packages for linux. But for those of us who don't
> and will be installing from source, what is the recommended version of PHP?
>
> It looks like php.net is offering 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1

'The past is supposed to be a place of reference, not a place of
residence! There is a reason why your car has a big windshield and
a small rearview mirror. You are supposed to keep your eyes on where
you are going, and just occasionally check out where you have been.'
   - Willie Jolley