[ZendTo] Installer ClamAV

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 16 09:07:19 GMT 2017

Gregg,

If you are using CentOS or RedHat 5 or 6, you should find
/etc/cron.daily/freshclam in place to do it.
If you are using CentOS or RedHat 7, there is a "clam-freshclam" service
that does it.
If you are using Ubuntu, there is a service called "clamav-freshclam",
that will do the updates.

If you grep for "fresh" in the 3-clamav.sh script within the installer,
you will see plenty of hits.

If you are *sure* that updates are not happening, but you have these
services installed and enabled, then please do let me know.