[ZendTo] Issue with Installation on CentOS 7.

Daniel Bird dbird at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 19:41:54 GMT 2017

I'd be happy with the installer stopping and explaining why.   Other's may want a more scripted solution but I would say that IF you are using Kickstart like us, and do crazy things like this, then you should be in a position to fix your own breakage. ;-)
Of course, this wouldn't affect truly clean installs.
Cheers