[ZendTo] Thanks, Jules

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Mar 8 18:40:42 GMT 2017

Kris,

Thank you for that, I love reading things like that. Makes it all
worthwhile.
"Lead" developer? "Only" developer. :-)

I'm always open to donations of any sort. My Amazon wish list at
http://amzn.eu/fhQW3fF usually has a few things on it. Otherwise
anything appropriate to your part of the world is always good. Or else
just a donation via Paypal...
:-)

Thanks!
Jules.

On 08/03/2017 18:24, Kris Lou wrote:
> Jules,
>
> You probably don't get this enough, but I just have to say that it is
> incredibly gratifying to see the lead developer being so active in
> support and development in a product that we all find so useful.
>
> So, thanks again.
>
> Kris Lou
> klou at themusiclink.net <mailto:klou at themusiclink.net>

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'What happened in the past that was painful, has a great deal to
  do with what we are today.' - William Glasser