[ZendTo] Admin User

RICARDO ARAÚJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY ricardo.araujo at modal.com.br
Thu Jun 29 15:13:19 BST 2017

Jules,
I did this and Works fine.

Thank you!!

Att,
Ricardo Araújo

From: Jules [mailto:Jules at Zend.To]
Sent: quinta-feira, 29 de junho de 2017 06:08
To: RICARDO ARAÚJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY <ricardo.araujo at modal.com.br>; ZendTo Users <zendto at Zend.To>
Subject: Re: [ZendTo] Admin User

Ricardo,

Have you configured /opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.conf ?
Hopefully you have
'emailDomainRegexp' => '/opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.conf',
set in your preferences.php.

And if you are still seeing any mention of "Southampton" then you haven't properly configured zendto.conf either. Read the instructions at the top of all of the files in /opt/zendto/config.