[ZendTo] delete drop off

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jun 21 17:34:27 BST 2017

Ricardo,

I think your outbound mail queue just unblocked for some reason.

For the benefit of others, this has already been answered a day or two back.

On 21/06/2017 16:56, RICARDO ARAÚJO POPOIRE WANDERLEY wrote:

> Jules,
>
> Any idea to fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ricardo Araújo

'Ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an
  understanding of the underlying order of the world: why it is as
  it is, and why it exists at all. But even if we do find a complete
  theory of everything, it is just a set of rules and equations. What
  is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe
  for them to describe?' - Stephen Hawking