[ZendTo] AD Auth issue

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Thu Jun 15 18:06:09 BST 2017

I presume you have an account in AD called "zendto", yes?
Might be a shot in the dark, but try replacing the DC name with the IP address of the domain controller.  It may be a name resolution issue.  If it starts working after that, check your /etc/nsswitch.conf.  I had to edit mine as follows:

  #hosts:          files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns
  hosts:          files dns

HTH...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.