[ZendTo] ZendTo reports

Everton Bruno Bernardi ebbernardi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:34:26 BST 2017

Hello, Ricardo.

I do that through my mail server. I created a rule which forwards (Cco) all
the dropoff messages to an "audit mailbox" so we can see what's happening.
I don't know if there's a better way of accomplishing this task inside
ZendTo itself.

Regards,

Everton Bernardi

*Everton Bruno Bernardi <http://google.com/+EvertonBrunoBernardi>*