[ZendTo] 4.20-3 bug-fix release

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Tue Jan 31 15:49:02 GMT 2017

I know that PHP 5.3 can be patched to allow for >2GB files, but I strongly recommend you upgrade your PHP to version 5.6. Version 5.3 is no longer supported and no longer receives even security updates. As an added bonus, if you upgrade to 5.6, the 2GB file transfer limit (at least on 64-bit OS systems) goes away and you can send arbitrary large files without having to patch PHP.

Good Luck!

Gray

Gray McCord

Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die