[ZendTo] 4.20-3 bug-fix release

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 31 14:53:44 GMT 2017

Peter,

The version number of the php-common (for example) rpm should have
something added to it to make it obvious it's not the version supplied
by your OS vendor. For example, on my RedHat 6 production system, I get
this:
$ rpm -q php-common
php-common-5.3.3-48.jkf.el6.x86_64

You should have something (".jkf" in the output above) inserted between
the version number and the build OS+architecture.

Also, if you do "rpm -qi php-common", one of the bits of information it
prints is the "Build Host". From that it should be obvious if it was
built on your site or on CentOS's or RedHat's build systems.