[ZendTo] Recaptcha suddenly falling for multiple users

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 20 09:59:01 GMT 2017

If you're already running ZendTo on the server, just update the RPM/DEB
file via yum or apt-get.
No need to do a fresh installation at all.

The installer is designed for *new* ZendTo servers.

On 19/01/2017 19:42, Burns, Richard H. wrote:
> I tried some test accounts, and from the link of the user who first reported it to me with the same result. I also tired switching browsers and switch OS platforms with the same result. No one is in the Google site but me, and likewise no one gets into the server. But I verified the keys anyway and they are correct.
> I gave a valiant effort to update to the new version, but stop during the rebuild of PHP. My server has mysql-5.5.45-1.el6.remi.x86_64 already installed, but the installed wanted mysql-5.1.73-7.el6. I could remove that, but then it wanted to remove zendto.noarch as a dependency and I could see that breaking the site. I may have to spin up a new server to transition to the new version.
> During the process of the install, I found I was having troubles access the outside repositories. We have done some firewall changes, so I rebooted the server and both the repositories AND the ReCaptcha started working. I don’t quite why that affected it, but it seemed to.
> Thanks for the help!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011