[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Version 4.20-1 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 19 17:50:56 GMT 2017

I have just made the new version 4.20-1 publicly available.

I haven't yet had a chance to update all the download and installation
instructions on the website, so for now please go to
     http://zend.to/beta.php
That contains a list of all the major changes, including instructions on
how to use the new installer and what it will do for you.
It also contains links to the installer (for new systems) and the rpm,
deb and tgz files.

The public yum and apt repositories have also been updated. If you are
already using them on your ZendTo server, you should follow the
instructions on either
     http://zend.to/yum.php
or
     http://zend.to/apt.php
as appropriate.

Apt users: note that I have upgraded the
http://zend.to/files/zendto-repo.deb file, so you will need to upgrade
that before doing 'apt-get update && apt-get upgrade zendto'.

Hopefully I will get time to update all the docs on the website tomorrow.

But it's now out there, and it works for me.

Please let me know how you get on!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
  which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead