[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Pedrosi, Derek G. pedrosi at millercanfield.com
Wed Jan 11 16:57:16 GMT 2017

Looking for clues as to my why reCAPTCHA is not working, it simply does not appear.

I've went to google and created an account for the URL that I've given zendto.
I've got a "Site key" and a "Secret key" from google.

In /opt/zendto/config/preferneces.php...
'captcha' => 'google',

I've added site key to the public key field and secret key to the private key field.
'recaptchaPublicKey'   => 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYY',
'recaptchaPrivateKey'  => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXX',
And ...
'recaptchaInvisible'   => FALSE,
'recaptchaLanguage'    => 'en',

When I to go a reCAPTCHA zendto page, like Pickup Files, there is no reCAPTCHA.  It is blank, just the "pick up" button appears.
If I click pickup, I get an error, as if I've entered an invalid reCAPTCHA.

The only thing I'm doing a bit differently now, is that I'm currently using a self-signed SSL cert.  but I do not think that should make a difference.

Anything I can do to debug this?

Thanks in advance.
derek