[ZendTo] Use different AD attribute

Karl Bundy karl.bundy at aldentorch.com
Wed Feb 22 16:58:20 GMT 2017

Jules,

Thanks for all of your ongoing work on ZendTo, it has been a huge benefit for our team, and to the whole user community!

A feature request that I would love to see is the option for HTML formatted email notices.  They give a bit of polish to the system and oddly enough seem to give our users a bit more confidence in the system.  I have hacked our instance to send HTML formatted emails (see screenshot below) and I while what I have works fine, it would be great if this type of functionality was built-in to the system so that I don't have to add back this functionality anytime we do upgrades.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D28CF2.317C7520]

Thanks,

Karl