[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 2 11:27:24 GMT 2017

Derek,

Try uploading something large enough that it will take a good few
seconds (1GB or so should do it).
While it's uploading, look in /var/zendto/incoming. Is there a file
appearing there?
If so, the upload process is working, so it could well be the virus scan
that's failing. So disable the virus scanning by setting
   'clamdscan' => 'DISABLED',
in preferences.php.

Let me know how you get on.