[ZendTo] Version 5 is on the way...

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Dec 30 18:33:47 GMT 2017

Folks,

Over Christmas, I have finally had some time to spend on ZendTo.
So there are some new features on the way, which are major enough that I
thought I might jump to the next version number. :)

They include (but are not limited to)...
- Internationalisation (i18n) support for multiple languages
- Multiple file selection at a time when adding files to a new drop-off
- Drag-and-drop addition of files to a new drop-off
- Updated "flatter" more modern user interface design
- "Request codes" are now 3 3-digit numbers by default
- All libraries updated to very latest versions
- Tickbox when creating a new drop-off to *not* send the passcode with
the Claim ID
- New preferences.php settings to control all of this
- All known / reported bugs fixed

I'm still writing the i18n code into the templates and PHP code, that's
going to take another day at least.
And I've got a lot of cross-browser and cross-platform testing to do
yet, to get it working everywhere as well as I can.

If anyone out there is willing to provide translations (into any
language at all), then please do let me know!
(You could do this while I'm ironing out remaining bugs, so there are
some languages ready to go.)

I will get some beta packages out to you as soon as I can. But as I
said, there's a few days testing needed first.

If some of you are particularly willing to be beta testers for me, I
would really appreciate it. Please get in touch!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

'A committee is a group of the unwilling, chosen from the unfit,
  to do the unnecessary.' - Anon