[ZendTo] Zendto- PHP error while installing

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Aug 25 10:38:17 BST 2017

Could you possibly share some details of this error with us please?
A screenshot showing exactly what the error is, and exactly where it
occurs during the installation process are vital.
Without knowing what error you get, where or when, there is absolutely
no way anyone can help you.

On 25/08/2017 07:39, Istyak Ahmad wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> We are getting PHP error while installing Zendto in ubuntu 14:04 and
> not able to understand how to get the Zendto Web interface, please
> could you help us to fix this issue.
>
> *Regards, *
>
> **
>
> *Istyak Ahmad*
>
> *NIIT Limited | A-24 Infocity, Sector 34, Gurgaon - 122004*
>
> *Phone: +91 9654505787, 0124-4916544*
>
> Visit us at: http://www.niit.com
> Follow us on: http://www.twitter.com/niitltd
> DISCLAIMER
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
> addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other
> person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in
> error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the
> message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
> that do not relate to official business of the company shall be
> understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. Any
> information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is
> subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.

'Named must your fear be before banish it you can.' - Yoda