[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] ZendTo beta status

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Apr 7 14:07:16 BST 2017

Howard,

In which case, in both these files:
     /opt/zendto/templates/dropoff_email_html.tpl
     /opt/zendto/templates/dropoff_email.tpl
there is a line that contains the string "pickup.php". There should be
the string "{$zendToURL}" immediately to the left of the "pickup.php".

And check that the command
     grep serverRoot /opt/zendto/lib/*php
produces some output. There should be 4 lines.

On 07/04/2017 12:33, Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) wrote:
> The serverRoot setting is set in my preferences.php.
>

> Howard

'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
  doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll