[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] ZendTo beta status

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Apr 7 09:24:31 BST 2017

Howard,

You haven't set the new 'serverRoot' setting in preferences.php.

My 'upgrade_preferences_php' can't easily set it as it's impossible to
discover quite what CNAME you might be using for your ZendTo site.

I'll see if I can work it so that upgrade_preferences_php tells you
about any new settings it adds, so you know you've got some things to check.