[ZendTo] Re-delivery messages for successfully delivered notification

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 6 11:07:06 BST 2017

Chris,

ZendTo now (by default) sends out reminders to the recipients of
drop-offs which are
a) about to expire,
and
b) no one has picked up at all.

In the latest production release, it's hard to tell that it's a reminder
(the number of days left to pick it up will have changed).
In the latest beta releases, it's *much* easier to tell what's
happening. (And the emails are all pretty HTML too!)

You can change the reminder time and disable it altogether (by setting
it to 0).
See the setting 'warnDaysBeforeDeletion' in preferences.php.

On 05/04/2017 18:52, Chris Hale wrote:

> Since I’ve upgraded to the newest version, users are getting lots of
> re-delivery notifications, all for claims that already had a
> successful delivery notification.  Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011