[ZendTo] Anyone having problems installing on CentOS 6?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 6 11:00:08 BST 2017

Michael,

To help avoid this problem in the future, my installer now starts at the
version of CentOS 6 you have got installed and tries to find the source
repo for it. If it doesn't exist, it knocks off 0.1 off the version and
tries again, and so on down to 6.0. So it will automatically find the
best one available for what you happen to have installed.