[ZendTo] IMAP authentication issue

Tihomir Vlahovski tihomir at vlahovski.com
Thu Oct 6 23:03:08 BST 2016

Hello,
I have the following issue.
Running ZendTo version 4.12 via Apt repository, OS Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. DB is
MySQL. Authentication is set via IMAP.
The issue is that when I enter user (no matter if valid or just random
symbols) and click Login button, I got empty page (page source is empty).
If I switch to "Local" authentication, everything is fine and I am able to
login as user (or admin user defined in the preferences.php file) and use
ZendTo.
There are no errors in the logs (both apache and app) that might indicate
problems.

Best regards,
Tihomir Vlahovski

BMT TEAM Ltd.
This transmission is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s). If
you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this
transmission. The information in this transmission may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you received this transmission in an error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any
attachments.