[ZendTo] A head's up about the mailing list

Stewart Campbell Stewart.Campbell at pulsion.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 11:44:32 GMT 2016

The failing for the ‘on behalf of’ issue is actually DKIM – I checked that earlier. Then because there was no SPF record for zend.to and DKIM failed, DMARC quarantined the mail.

Now you have set the SPF for zend.to, SPF should pass and DKIM will still fail, but this will mean that DMARC will pass. Everything should be ok now. Assuming the DNS change has propagated then this email should no longer be quarantined.