[ZendTo] Changing dropoff link in emails sent out

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Wed Nov 9 16:23:45 GMT 2016

I'm not entirely sure that'll be the case.  For me, ZendTo emails are sent
from PHP via Sendmail, which equates to <PHP Process user>@<hostname>.

This is a better explanation of a workaround (as long as there are no other
emails sent by that machine):
http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/zendto/2012-November/001855.html

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net