[ZendTo] XSS

Wed Mar 2 13:09:53 GMT 2016

Hi,

Barracuda offers their "Barracuda Vulnerability Manager" for free at the
moment and I tested it.
https://bvm.barracudanetworks.com/

Here some of the results pointed at my ZendTo installation:

Reflected Cross-Site Scripting
==============================
https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The emailAddr parameter was submitted with the value
"--><script>prompt(12345)</script>lNYCi<!--, and the string was echoed
verbatim in the output, showing that there is a reflected XSS vulnerability.

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The auth parameter was submitted with the value
"--><script>prompt(12345)</script>HyNzQ<!--, and the string was echoed
verbatim in the output, showing that there is a reflected XSS vulnerability.

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The emailAddr parameter was submitted with the value
"--><script>prompt(12345)</script>x7RXs<!--, and the string was echoed
verbatim in the output, showing that there is a reflected XSS vulnerability.

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The auth parameter was submitted with the value
"--><script>prompt(12345)</script>WqYcq<!--, and the string was echoed
verbatim in the output, showing that there is a reflected XSS vulnerability.

HTML-Injection
==============
https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The emailAddr parameter was submitted with the value <h1>tjkgr</h1>, and
this value was echoed back verbatim in the resulting page.

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The auth parameter was submitted with the value <h1>xt90x</h1>, and this
value was echoed back verbatim in the resulting page.

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The emailAddr parameter was submitted with the value <h1>zrjja</h1>, and
this value was echoed back verbatim in the resulting page.
View Full HTTP Request and Response

https://your.url.tld/pickup.php
Issue Detail
The auth parameter was submitted with the value <h1>anhxx</h1>, and this
value was echoed back verbatim in the resulting page.

Kind regards

PCFreak