[ZendTo] Re: Send an email to me when the recipient picks up the file(s) - Not working?

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Thu Jan 21 13:10:01 GMT 2016

When you say "All other emails through the system are working", I assume you mean other emails from ZendTo are being delivered.  If so, my guess would be to check your email system.  If ZendTo can send some emails, it should be sending all emails.  Maybe a junk mail setting or some type of filter is stopping those particular emails.

Ken
>>> Matthew Marlowe <mmarlowe at roccoscollision.com> 1/21/2016 12:26 AM >>>
I have a ZendTo install and everything appears to be working 100% with the exception of the email notification on pick up.  The system records the user has picked up the files if I view the pickup in the Outbox manually, but I do not receive the e-mail.  All other emails through the system are working.

Anyone have any advice or had this happen to them?