[ZendTo] Re: Unable to write to DB

Brian Novogradac Brian.Novogradac at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 19 19:09:25 GMT 2016

I downgraded mySQl from 5.7 to 5.6 and it works now.

Trying to figure out what changed.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Sent: February-19-16 12:35 PM
To: ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>
Subject: [ZendTo] Re: Unable to write to DB

good point Travis

via Smartphone

Am 19.02.2016 um 17:39 schrieb Travis Zimmerman <tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu>>:
Given how similar centos is to RHEL, have you tried turning off SELinux?
setenforce 0

If that works you can either permanently turn it off (otherwise it will be turned on at the next reboot) or create a rule to allow the access. Just a guess but this may create the rule you want 'grep httpd /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M <module name>'.

Travis Zimmerman