[ZendTo] Re: Unable to write to DB

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:39:08 GMT 2016

Given how similar centos is to RHEL, have you tried turning off SELinux?
setenforce 0

If that works you can either permanently turn it off (otherwise it will
be turned on at the next reboot) or create a rule to allow the access.
Just a guess but this may create the rule you want 'grep httpd
/var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M <module name>'.

Travis Zimmerman