[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: ZendTo beta released

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 08:03:52 GMT 2016

Success!
Well it got to the end of the installer... I'll continue testing later..

Is there any quick way to migrate configs/templates from my current existing 4.11?

This is much easier than before, thanks. How will updates be handled? Similar scripts?

Ian Elston
Networks & Developments
The University of Bolton
01204 903971