[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: ZendTo beta released

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 14:44:01 GMT 2016

I have installed and updated a Ubuntu server

Ran the install.sh

All goes well until the "easy bit"

Last few lines of the script output....

About to install ZendTo version 4.19-1
Drumroll please...
/tmp/install.ZendTo/Ubuntu/7-zendto.sh: line 43: cd: /home/nads/zendto-build-store: No such file or directory
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 1088k  100 1088k    0     0  2142k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 2141k
dpkg: error processing archive /home/nads/zendto-build-store/zendto_4.19-1.deb (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 /home/nads/zendto-build-store/zendto_4.19-1.deb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 to upgrade, 0 to newly install, 0 to remove and 5 not to upgrade.
dpkg: error processing archive /home/nads/zendto-build-store/zendto_4.19-1.deb (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 /home/nads/zendto-build-store/zendto_4.19-1.deb
Failed to install ZendTo deb package.
Exiting...
sudo -i /opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php
That will show you the syntax. Use it to add a single test user.
Then login to the website and drop off some files.

Now go and configure ZendTo itself in
/opt/zendto/config/preferences.php and
/opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf

nads at zendto-test:/tmp/install.ZendTo$

Ian Elston
Networks & Developments
The University of Bolton
http://www.bolton.ac.uk